Schedule an Appointment
Beginning March 18, the RWC will offer online-only assistance for the remainder of the Winter 2020 Semester.
- To make a virtual Zoom appointment, login and navigate to our “Synchronous (Zoom) Consultations” schedule. For details about this service, click here.
- To make a virtual email appointment, login and navigate to our “Asynchronous (Email) Consultations” schedule. For details about this service, click here.
- To request a virtual drop-in consultation, chat with our receptionists here to be connected with the next available research or writing consultant via Zoom.
Policies (updated March 2020)
- Appointments are available for current BYU students only.
- Students are limited to an hour of synchronous (Zoom) assistance per day and three hours of synchronous assistance per week.
- Students are limited to one asynchronous (email) appointment per week.
- Students who miss two appointments will be ineligible for appointments for the remainder of the semester.
- Consultants do not discuss or assign grades.
For more information about research and writing consultation sessions, see our FAQs page.