Class Visit Request
As part of our mission to support and empower writers across campus, the Research and Writing Center offers brief, in-class presentations to introduce students and faculty to our program. During these presentations, trained consultants explain the concepts and strategies we use in our tutoring sessions, show students how to schedule appointments, answer questions, and encourage students in their personal writing projects.
- The typical class visit lasts ~5-10 minutes
- Consultants can present at the beginning or the end of class, which works best
- We’ll confirm the date and time before our visit
- We’re more than happy to cater our presentation to your specific course. For example, we can answer questions about how the Research and Writing Center can help with the unique genres of your field, or the idiosyncrasies of your assignments
- Virtual visits are possible!
If you’re interested in having us stop by, please fill out this form. If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line!