Beginning March 18, the RWC will offer online-only assistance for the remainder of the Winter 2020 Semester.
- To make a virtual Zoom appointment, login and navigate to our “Synchronous (Zoom) Consultations” schedule. For details about this service, click here.
- To make a virtual email appointment, login and navigate to our “Asynchronous (Email) Consultations” schedule. For details about this service, click here.
- To request a virtual drop-in consultation, chat with our receptionists here to be connected with the next available research or writing consultant via Zoom.
In addition to using Research & Writing Center handouts, learners may want to make use of other online resources:
Citation and Formatting Assistance
- Research Starter Guide
- Create a RefWorks Account
- Subject Guides
- UlrichsWeb (for verifying if journals are peer-reviewed)
- Database Search Strategies
Additional resources and reference materials for other citation and formatting styles are available at the Research & Writing Center (3340 HBLL).